Thursday, January 20, 2011

Boiled in Oil

A snapshot:

Angus! was humming. Humming one refrain of an 80's song in what can only be described as a high-pitched whine. Only it was like a record with a scratch in it. It kept repeating, repeating, repeating...
Dahtwe was jumping, upstairs, in his room. Rhythmically. Just jumping, jumping, jumping...then running up and down the stairs, through the rooms, then back upstairs to continue...jumping.
The dog barked every time I used my little hammer to put eyelets into the cards I was making. Constantly. Barking, barking, barking.

Am I in hell or just being purified, you know, boiled in oil?

3 comments:

  1. I think a taste of hell...LOL! BTW what song was being hummed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so that's what it is! Purification!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something by Bon Jovi, I think. I tried to block it out...LOL

    ReplyDelete